I have some goodies for your February Fourteenth Festivities.
1. Make these.. Teabag♥Tutorial.
2. Bake these.. Chocolate♥Cupcakes. And why not print these to go with? Cupcake♥Wrappers.
3. Decorate with.. Flower♥Walls. Why not tack them on the walls? Flowers are the most fabulous and cheery gift. They never go out of fashion.
4. Send this.. a Valentine♥card. What's this? Anonymous?
5. Watch these.. Romantic♥Films.
6. Go out.. With your mom, sister or good♥friend.
7. Buy this.. Valentine Art♥Print.
8. Make this.. Paper Heart♥Garland. or perhaps ♥this♥ swirly heart garland is more to your taste?
9. Watch these.. Romantic♥Cartoons.
10. Send these.. Posies. and look up there♥meanings.
11. Crochet these.. adorable little Plushy♥Hearts.
12. Print these.. PrettyWit design Love♥Bookplates.
13. Compose an original verse or song in honor of the day and recite it to your loved ones. or consult with Mr.♥Shakespeare. He's chalk full of lovely poems and stanzas. Try Sonnet numbers 18, 99, 116.
14. Host a.. Girl♥Party. You're spinster friends know how to have much more fun then most every one else.
I leave you with this verse:
Pray you, let's have no words of this; but when they
ask you what it means, say you this:
To-morrow is Saint Valentine's day,
All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine.
Have a wonderful St. Valentines Day! And don't forget to make merry.
p.s. stay tuned for the PW giveaway tomorrow!