Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Part 3: Valentine's Day cards

Happy (almost) Valentines Day Everyone! Everyone could use a card to let them know they're loved!  So I thought I'd post some card ideas for inspiration. =]
Aimee and I made these a couple years ago for our family and friends.
The shoe on this card is held on by a brad in the middle so it can "tap". (Aimee's genius.)
The silhouettes I drew on black paper and then cut out and pasted on. Except the blue one I did free hand (without drawing it first). 
These are miniature cards I made for our china doll friends. But they'd also be cute for little kids.
I got the clip art from The Graphics Fairy. - Great resource!
Well, I hope you are inspired a little. =] 
Do you have any good ideas for Valentines Day? Leave us a comment!
Happy card making!
-Marguerite

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of your website. I recently built mine and I was looking for some ideas for my site and you gave me a few. May I ask you whether you developed the website by youself?

Sample Letters

Anna Kristine said...

Wow those look amazing! I wish I could draw well...I need to practice. Seriously.

SisterlyLove said...

Oh! these are SO lovely Margo! I want to find one of these tiny ones in my mailbox addressed: Mabel J. Hovey. *hint* *hint*
love you!
aimee

SisterlyLove said...

Thanks ladies!
These were such fun to do!

Anna K.- You can draw well. I've seen you. But, I need to practice too. It's been awhile. =]

Aimee- You are hinting rather profusely. But it is quite flattering.

Anonymous- Thank you. And yes we did develop the website on our own.

Happy Valentines everyone!
Marguerite