Sunday, February 28, 2010

"uh-Mr. Collins at your service."

haha! I have wanted to post these photos since--"At four in the afternoon."--heh heh.. since my birthday in 2007! AHH! I'm crazy late, i know! but never the less...here we are. :)
I had a Costume Party! it was SO much fun! we spent the evening around the campfire, resiting limericks and jigging about like crazies in funny costumes! :D aha! It was a blast!


~here we are. Us two, were thick as thieves. ;D~
I fear i quite resemble him.. ;D haha!
I even had a wee, purple weed like Mr. Collins!
(he is so squaty!)
These are my Ford-Dyce's sermons..
"I thought i might read to you all for an hour or two.."
And my clergy collar, as you see.
And of course, who could forget the wave?? HA!
It was an excellent costume party! "What a superbly featured room and what excellent boiled potatoes."
Even the Rum Runners made it! Along with Holly Golightly, Pocahontas, Edith Head and a Japanese Rock Star! (I wish i had photos of them all because they really were FABULOUS!!) And this ever-so fun and delicious cake was made by the ever-so splendid-ly Genevieve-idly! :) Manx, Gen!

So 'APPY BIRTHDAY to all. And to all a 'appy birthday!
have a lovely-ovely,
"My name is, William Collins, sir."
(aka. Aimee) tee hee hee!

2 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

HA!
"I do sometimes amuse myself with composing and writing down such little elegant compliments which can be adapted to ordinary occasions. But I try to give them as unstudied in air as possible."

Sweet.
You are a genius.

-Margo

Celine said...

Ha ha! So Funny! :)