Ok, here's another one. Pink is Genevieve, Green is Marguerite, Red is Aimee and Orange is collective. We were tagged by Anna.1.Take a ride in a fighter jet. And do barrel rolls. And live through it.
7 things I plan to do before I die:
2. Kiss a boy :D
3. I want to be in a movie like um...White Christmas or something like...you are so mean to me!..(sorry, I'll stop now).no seriously, 3. to be in a Shakespeare play or movie.
4. Kiss a boy :D
5. Create a masterpiece.
6. Kiss a boy (oh why don't you go kiss a duck!)
7. Kiss a boy...no..three different ones. Wait, that's not right, ..kiss boyS. No no..EACH kiss a boy.
7 things I can do:
2. Can quote almost the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy word for word.
3. Write Poetry. I am up there with Shakespeare. Grin!
4. Change an oil filter
5. Interpretive Dance
6. Dress up like Mr. Collins. (yes, 'tis true! It is truly a sight to see! And you shall. )
7. If we have one extra person we can eat 90 cream puffs within 24 hours. Oh yeah baby.
7 Things I cannot do:
1. Nothing. Heh heh.
2. Read through an entire Redwall book without crying. :(
3. Dance like Baryshnikov
4. Understand people who think Jo should have married Laurie.
5. I ran out of things I cannot do.
6. Talk without laughing. Or think, or sleep, or sew, or eat.....
7. Conceit. It's just something we are incapable of.
7 things I would have on a deserted island:
1. The Library of Congress
2. Yablo (to experience the magic click here.)
3. That was my suggestion!
7. Muddy Buddies!
7 things I say most often:
2. "Oh! My bones!"
4. "I was watching you sleep last night and you were like a little angel! Except you're fat and you were snoring!"
5. He's weird
6. "Who do you think I am? Pablo?"
7. "My Very First Post EVER!!!!!!"
7 celebs I admire:
1. Jimmy Stewart
2. Keith Green
3. Craig Parker
4. Emma Thompson
5. Elizabeth Spriggs
6. Alex Wyndham
7 Favorite food:
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Ambrosia Salad
4. Ice Cream
6. Spam! Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam!
7 people I tag:
2. Sergeant George
4. Mr. Smallweed (and Judy of course)
5. Mr. Guppy of Kendge and Carbois
6. The Bicycle Repair Man
7. Carla, Amy, Julia Marie, Sarah, Becca (If this sounds like more fun than the last one.) heh heh
Genevieve, Marguerite and Aimee