Monday, November 19, 2007

Turkey, Snow and Sensible People...

WOW! I never thought I would see the day when TWO people thought i was sensible!...wow.... This is a major plus! (Except that the silly party won...oh well it's expected i guess!) Hopefully I won't be the laughing stock of ALL jokes! No doubt most of them though.

I thank you two, for your silliness in thinking i am sensible! And to the four of you who are "sensible" enough for thinking I'm silly! anyone who knows me could tell you I am.


Thursday we'll have family for THANKSGIVING!!!! (Not to eat them thankfully!) I can't Wait to taste that first bite of pumpkin pie or that delicious Cranberry Sauce with Turkey! My Mom went shopping for our thanksgiving dinner today! And just think in three days we'll be able to eat it! Oh how I LOVE foooood!!!

Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.

PSALM 101

*SNIFFFFF* *sigh* I smell snow in the air finally! I love the winter snow. Its so exiting to see little lace falling from the clouds in the sky. And then of course caching them on your tongue! Building a big ol' snow man with a red hat and pipe. Then after you get one of the finest snow angels. To go inside, And after hanging your stockings over the wood stove, you sit down and drink a mug of hot chocolate with a bowl of snow ice cream. We watch "The Snowman" while our toes defrost. Its one of our favorite Christmas movies that we watch with the first snow. And many times through the winter!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Y~Aimee the odd

1 comment:

SisterlyLove said...

You are so cute. Love you!!!
-Gen