Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ruffles and Stuff

I think you should know...
This blog: http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/ -- is so charming and we absolutely adore it!

Her name is Disney and she makes the cutest things! Her blog is full of lovely pictures, wonderful ideas and great tutorials! I am crazy about ruffles! Inspiration itself is what it is. I've just added her button to the sidebar. =]
You must go meander though her blog... I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

Also... she is hosting a contest! {click on picture to see details on her blog}

More ruffles.... yay! It looks like a lot of fun!
Have a pretty day!
~Marguerite

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHmygoodness, Genevieve, I couldn't blieve it was YOU who won the contest at Esther's blog!! We're friends, and I'm *sort of* friends with you (more with Aimee, but that's how it goes) so that's ODD!! Haha!! Congrats!!
~ Ëarwen

Anonymous said...

Oh - and your Little Women photo shoot was sheer brilliance. I know all those quotes!!
~ Ëarwen

Anonymous said...

*looks at quote of the day and starts cracking up* I FORGOT ABOUT THAT PART!!! *crakcs up some more*
BWAHAH!! I love it when the goose chases the poor little boy around >:) ~ Ëarwen