Friday, May 8, 2009

More Presents!!

I always have a big list of things that I made and took pictures of to put on here but alas... Sometimes it just doesn't happen. So, I thought I'd continue with a post like Gen's that might be of some enjoyment, inspiration or something. =]

Here are some pincushions that I made for birthday presents.
This is a Wolly Pop I made for My brother Johnny. It is inspired by the logo he designed for his coffee business Box Van Beans!
This is a Christmas present I gave to a dear friend of mine. It is completely upcycled! The bag/purse I made out of a burlap rice bag and some calico.
This record bowl I got from a local consignment shop. Cool, eh?
These are envelopes and labels that I made from a Free People Magazine. I like the hippie clothes and photography!
That's it for now! I hope you enjoyed it!
~Marguerite

2 comments:

Anna Kristine said...

yay Marg!!! Your amazing. I love my pirate pincushion too by the way. :D It's so cool. Everything you make is cool. You are cool. :)

Unknown said...

I love the owl. Thats amazing! :)