Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Sale over at Pretty Wit!

And for some Valentine eye candy, I put together this little treasury of things I love from other Etsy sellers. Take a gander at these lovelies!

Let's hear it for big pink and red hearts, lace, glitter and lovey-dovey sayings!

(Click on pictures to see the listings!)

Triple Trouble
(kind of fitting don't you think? Three Spinsters...Triple Trouble..hee hee!)

Westergard
(Check out her amazing and inexpensive rings! I'm in love.)

Unique Products
Betty Death 2: Stationery and Whatnot

Shyama Helin
EllieCate's

Necklace by Pretty Betty Designs (cute name!!)

Hope you enjoyed these! Some of the items are even on sale. Go check out these delectable shops!

XOXO~Genevieve

1 comment:

Hope said...

Thank you so much for including me in your Valentine's Day eye candy! I am so tickled and honored to be with so much talent!