Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!! Its Christmas FINALLY!
I'm SO exited!!! Were going caroling for some of our neighbors tonight and then we'll go see the lights on the town. I love to see all the pretty colorful lights!
And imagine the snowflakes (if there not there...)
Like little fairy's flying through the frozen air.
Dancing about the snow with care.
And skating all together pair by pair.
Then finally Christmas eve will be here
A present under the tree for Genevieve dear.
Cookies on which frosting to smear.
And loud carols sung for the whole town to hear
The tree's lit up. The candle's all burnin'
The Christmas Story we all are a learnin'
Big hungry tummies for the turkey and plum puddin'
My uncles and aunts all jokin' and just kiddin'
When the guests have gone home.
There's teeth to brush. And hair to comb.
I'd rather sleep outside like a glee garden gnome
But mama says I'd be too prone to roam.
In the morning I wake up bright and early
I see my sis all bouncy and girly
Sissy's got a dress all pink and twirly
And Daddy's got Mama a necklace of white and pearly
As for me?...
I don't know what awaits me under that tree.
I guess I'll see
I know I'll like it. I guarantee!
xoxo
Y~Aimee

9 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

That was so lovely Aimee! Love you!
-Gen

SisterlyLove said...

Wow...
That was the loveliest rap I've ever heard.... read...

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

~Marguerite

SisterlyLove said...

Yeah......kinda like P. Diddy huh? or perhaps even the man himself......aka Tommie (I just thought I should explain that people might get the wrong idea and think I meant Nick...yeah. That'll be the day...:)*BAD MENTAL PICTURE*...*REALLY BAD MENTAL PICTURE!!!*)
Love ya babe! :D
~Aim's

Mrs. S said...

Merry Christmas girls! :hugs all around: :D

Family said...

You're too funny Amy! Love ya! Merry Christmas!!!

SisterlyLove said...

WELL! you guys are just cutesie tootsies! and thats all there is to it!
Love yall!
~Aimee

Annie said...

How was your Christmas??? Ours was really good. It was the first without Grandpa, but it was so good.
Happy New Year too!
I will talk to you later.
Love you!
annie

Annie said...

I am glad you had a very good Christmas!
I am so excited, because we got a new car!!!! I'll have to drive it over to your house so that you can see it.
Charissa and me were talking and we want to hang out with you and Daisy this week if it works out for you both. Let me know. Have a great day and Happy New Year!!!!
Love,
annie

Annie said...

We got a 2008 Hyundai Sonata. It is like a deep water blue. Charissa has a picture of it on her blog.
I am SO excited to see you girls in a bit.
I will see you soon. Love you Aims!
annie:)