Sunday, April 15, 2012

Finished Projects!

Why hello friends! I just wanted to share a few projects I have finished in the last few weeks!

I made this little sweater dress for my niece for her first birthday!
More pictures and details on my Ravelry page. 


I made this shirt for myself! It is the first knitted garment I've ever made and I love how it turned out! More details on my Ravelry page. 





And here are some pictures of my nice clean room just for fun. :) I'm planning on redecorating someday but this is what it looks like right now.




What have you all been up to lately? Feel free to link to your projects in the comments!
♥Genevieve

2 comments:

Anna Kristine said...

Everything is so lovely! :) How are you thinking of redecorating?

Knittedhome said...

What a cute sweater dress! And I commend you on your knit tank - I've tried a few times but haven't been successful in completing anything I'd wear (clothing-wise).