Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh me, oh my! Monday Movie-eth.

Hello everyone!
Happy August! I hope you are all having a great summer!
We have all been crazy at our house (not that that is very different than usual...). We are getting ready for our friend Anna's Wedding! We've been sewing like mad women, watching Disney Princess movies and laughing our little heads off (Have you seen Tangled? It's hilarious!), gardening, drinking iced tea, playing music, playing with our nieces and nephews. It's been fun... =]
What have you been doing? I hope whatever it is- it's been fun!

Ok, I'm off the the great out-of-doors to get some weeding and mowing done!
Love,
Marguerite

1 comment:

SisterlyLove said...

"I think you should know, this is the weirdest thing I have ever done!"
Hee hee! LOVE this cartoon!
aimee